My Top Albums Of 2016 Part 3



Here are the last 20 in alphabetical order. I've listed the album name and then a track that represents the album.

Enjoy, I did!

Phoria - Volition



Rival Sons - Hollow Bones



Russian Circles - Guidance



Shook - Continuum



Silvertooth Loos & The Witch - Witch Music



Steve Roach - This Place To Be



SULK - No Illusions



The Bongolian - Moog Maximus



THE EYE OF TIME - Myth I A Last Dance for the Things We Love



The Lower 48 - Hot Fool



The Saxophones - If you're on the water (an EP but it's great!!)



The Wave Pictures - Bamboo Diner In The Rain



Tides From Nebula - Safehaven



Utah Jazz - The Music Factory



Vinyl Williams - Brunei



Voices from Deep Below - This Place Will Raise Up



Warpaint - Heads Up



Wild Belle - Dreamland



William Ryan Fritch - New Words for Old Wounds



Yung Bae - Bae 2





I expect that 2017 will have loads of surprising and exciting sounds. I also hope to share them with you.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts