My Top Albums Of 2016 Part 1






























2016 was a great year for music. I could have spent another couple of months going through all the albums I have from 2016 and I would never have finished this list.

I tried to be very picky and just present the albums that I've listened to on multiple occasions. Some grew on my and others hit me from the moment I hit play.

I ended up with the top 60 albums that really blew me away.

Here are the first 20, in alphabetical order. I've listed the album name and then a track that represents the album.

Enjoy, I did!

A Tribe Called Quest - We Got It From Here... Thank You 4 Your Service



Adam Young - Miracle In The Andes



Adia Victoria - Beyond the Bloodhounds



Allah-Las - Calico Review



Angel Olsen - My Woman



Badbadnotgood - IV



Ball Park Music - Every Night The Same Dream



Baltic Fleet - The Dear One



Banks And Steelz - Anything But Words



Beyond The Wizards Sleeve - The Soft Bounce



Black Marble - It's Immaterial



Bonfire Nights - Entopica Phenomica



Bracken - High Passes



Chapelier Fou – Kalia



Charlie Faye & the Fayettes - Charlie Faye & the Fayettes



Christine Owman - When On Fire



David Bowie - Blackstar



De La Soul - And The Anonymous Nobody



Dorothy - Rockisdead



Dunc - Cycles





The next 20 will be up tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts