New music - Video edition



It's been a while since I posted...I've been working a lot at my day job and spending time with my family. You know, life happens.

This post is all about new music  and their videos.

Here's what is rocking my boat lately.

Ducktails - Headbanging In The Mirror



Editors – Marching Orders 



Wolf Alice - Bros



Cayucas - Moony Eyed Walrus



Gengahr - Heroine



Teen Men - Adventure Kids



Will Currie & The Country French - No Nothing



Leftfield & Channy Leaneagh - Bilocation



Peace - World Pleasure



Lower Dens - To Die In L.A.



Sweet So Weed - Es Tu Cosa



Neat Beats - Tara



Yukon Blonde - Saturday Night 



Leon Bridges - Coming Home



Ambient Jazz Ensemble - Eyes Wide Open - Stillhead Remix



The Koalas - Pink Riot



Dub Pistols - Pistoleros



HOLYCHILD - Happy With Me



Manic Focus feat Griz - Life Goes On



Gypsophilia - Boo Doo Down



Digitonal - Eighteen



Mischief Brew - Lancaster Avenue Blues



Adventure Galley - Marooned



Summer Fiction - Perfume paper



Pogo - Forget



Pyramid - Film Noir ft. Holy Oysters




Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

More posts coming soon!!!







Comments

Popular Posts