SIMON SHACKLETON'S ONE PLAYA SUNRISE MIX @ NUTZ CAMP, BURNING MAN 2013


Simon Shackleton's One Playa Sunrise @ Nutz Camp, Burning Man 2013

It's that time again...time for 5 glorious hours of Simon spinning on the Playa at Burning Man.

These mixes get better every year!!

In his own words...

"I don't have much to say about this year's Burning Man yet, my brain's still a dimly pulsing, dust-addled orb. 

What I do know is that it knocked me further sideways than ever before.

There's no doubt where my heart lies musically at the moment, and the One Playa Sunrise set I did on Friday morning at the Nutz camp pretty much encapsulates my passionate ideal of electronic music with a SOUL. This set has been *years* in the making ... lovingly sourcing, learning, nurturing music with the knowledge that the time would come to let it go, to let it drift into the desert sky. As soon as the closing track came in (Ten10), I cried for a good 20 minutes. The dancefloor came to my rescue & I love them for that total unity and understanding of the weight of emotion that music, and especially these long DJ sets, can hold."



Grab it HERE!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

https://soundcloud.com/elite-force


Comments

Popular Posts